Best Boku Casino Sites UK
While the world of online gaming continues to grow, many banking methods are evolving and being created to appeal to the new age generation. Although traditional methods like credit, debit cards and bank transfers remain popular, players are looking for quicker and easier ways to make purchases online. Plus, having more options means more accessibility. One of the latest additions to the online banking industry is the pay by phone option with Boku leading the pack.
Boku is a pay-by-phone system that helps bring iGaming into an exciting new era. Originally used as a mobile payment solution or e-wallet account for organizations like Facebook, Google Play and Spotify, Boku is now one of the most efficient deposit methods for top online casinos in the UK.
Boku links mobile carries to players and casinos through a single system. This means that instead of having to input your cards details into a casino, you can use your mobile phone number and have the funds debited from your phone bill or from your pay as you go balance. Casino operators must integrate Boku Checkout and Boku Direct to their platform to allow players to use this method of payment.
Boku, originally called Vidicom Ltd, was founded in the UK in 2003 by Glyn Smith, Thomas Kirk and a few angel investors. The company re-launched as Boku Inc. in 2009 and opened in the USA in the same year. Thereafter, they went public at the London Stock Exchange in November 2017. As such, many online casino sites in the UK choose Boku as their payment method of choice for pay-by-phone gaming.
How Boku Casino Deposits Work?
Boku is a mobile carrier billing service that is simple to use and understand. It works by debiting funds from your phone credit or your bill at month end. This deposit will be used to fund your casino account. You can also link your Boku to a credit and debit card if you prefer. Boku essentially operates like a credit card facility – you ‘lend’ money until you pay it back at the end of the month. The benefit of Boku is the there are no additional fees on the user’s part as all the costs are paid by the merchant, which would be the online casino in this case. All transactions are verified on your mobile device, so you shouldn’t get any shock when you get your phone bill.
Are you looking to pay at a Boku casino? Making a deposit is really easy with Boku. All you have to do to navigate to the payment section at your Boku online casino and choose the Boku option as a deposit method. Enter your mobile phone number and if your network is supported by Boku, you will get a text message. Reply to confirm your payment and the amount you want to deposit with transfer to your casino account. The balance will be deducted from your phone credit or come out of your phone bill, making this a convenient mobile billing option.
Boku is a popular option for casino players are there is no need to disclose any personal or sensitive information like credit or debit card details. It is also extremely easy to use, instant and requires quick authentication for added safety and security.
Currently, users of Boku are not able to make withdrawals using the system. That said, no pay by mobile carrier has this facility, but things might change in the future as technology is constantly evolving. Before choosing this as a deposit method, making sure that you understand that you need to use another option for making withdrawals. If you prefer to deposit and withdraw from one place, then this should be considered before the time.
Step by Step Guide to Making a Boku Casino Deposit
As mentioned above, the process of making a deposit is quick and easy. While it is easy enough for even a beginner to understand, we have put together a step-by-step guide to help you go through the Boku process in the most efficient manner.
- Open a Boku account – The first step is opening a Boku account, which is a quick and easy process and requires you to fill into some information. You must also choose a Boku casino and register to play.
- Select Boku as a deposit option – Once you are registered at the site, you can make a deposit by visiting the cashier section of the casino. Choose Boku at your deposit option by clicking on the logo. Once selected, you will be taken to the dedicated deposit screen.
- Choose a deposit amount – On the deposit screen you must choose an amount to deposit. With Boku, there is a transaction limit of £10 per deposit and a maximum of £30 per day. That means you can make x3 deposits of £10 a day using Boku. This can be a downside for many players, especially high rollers looking to spend big to win big. Once the amount has been selected, you must simply provide your mobile number and hit ‘Pay now’ for the funds to be transferred.
- Confirm the Boku payment – Once you have made payment, you will need to confirm. You will receive a text to the mobile number provided with a unique verification code. You will need to enter the code at your Boku online casino and the funds will instantly appear in your account. This extra step help prevents any unauthorized payments being made.
- Start playing – The funds will appear in your desktop of mobile casino account although you will receive a text to confirm the transaction. Now that your deposit is in your casino account, you can now pay at Boku casino to play for real money.
Which Mobile Phone Networks are supported by Boku?
As it stands, most UK network providers support Boku, therefore the majority of people using this system will not have any issues with your current mobile provider. Many of the major UK network providers support Boku as a payment service when making a deposit to play at Boku slot sites. This includes some of the most popular networks like O2, Vodafine, EE, Three, and Virgin Mobile.
In addition to online casinos, Boku mobile users can use the system to pay for other services on the internet like Facbeook and Spotify. Boku can be used at many online service providers and digital products; it cannot be used to purchase physical products just yet. However, due to its growth in popularity, this will probably change in the future.
Can I Claim a Casino Bonus when Depositing via Boku?
Players are able to access a range of bonuses available at the Boku casino. However, some casino sites may restrict Boku users from claiming certain bonuses. Be sure to check the casino’s terms and conditions before attempting to play casino bonuses and promotions.
Advantages of Using Boku Casino Sites
There are many advantages to using Boku as a payment method at online casinos. Here, we cover just some of the benefits of this top-class mobile banking method.
Firstly, there are no fees associated with Boku. Any funds you deposit will be the funds available in your casino account. Sometimes, some online casino sites will try to claim some of these funds, but this is rare. If you do come across a casino that does this, it is recommended that you look for a new gaming platform to play for real money.
Funds are also instant. There is no waiting period, which means the minute you confirm your deposit it will be available in your casino account. Your funds are transferred to your casino account on credit and deducted from your phone bill or credit at a later date. This means that you do not have to wait for your money to arrive and you can start playing Boku slots for real money immediately.
Privacy and security are a big priority, making Boku a great option for transferring money. You don’t need to provide any credit card details and all money is deducted from your phone bill or phone credit. Most online casinos are legitimate, reliable and trustworthy sites, although adding this extra level of security is always a benefit.
- Most mobile network providers support Boku
- Safe mobile payments as you do not need to provide bank details
- Quick and easy to use
- Supported by the majority of UK online casinos
- A daily limit of £30 means you can monitor your spending
Disadvantages of using Boku
Like most payment options, there are some factors to Boku that users may view as a disadvantage:
- Withdrawals are not supported, although this is the case with all pay-by-phone methods
- There is a daily deposit limit of £30 which, while helpful for those trying to manage their bankroll, may put off high rollers
- Communication is completely via SMS, so if there is a problem with your network provider, messages may be delayed
How to Select a Boku Casino Site
Selecting a Boku deposit casino site is the first step to enjoying a stress-free and rewarding online gaming experience. With so many options at your fingertips, choosing the right gaming platform may be difficult. Use our handy website to find the right Boku casino UK to suit your needs. We provide key information and in-depth reviews to show which casinos accept Boku. Take a look at our Boku casino recommendations to play at the best Boku mobile casinos today!