How a casino ends up in our list
We only recommend new online casinos that provide stable software, 24/7 customer support, attractive bonuses and promotions; a variety of deposit and withdrawal options and more. We give bonus points to new slots sites that support mobile gaming, 3D gaming, gamification, and more.
The best new online casino sites provide a fun and safe environment for punters to play for free or real cash. However, with over 600 gambling casinos operating today and new websites being released almost every other day, it can be difficult to find the best among them. At NewCasinosFinder.co.uk, we provide factual, unbiased review of every new UK casino, making it easy for you to choose the best websites.
Our casino review process starts by creating an account, depositing funds, and playing at the specific website. We then test the various aspect of the online casino that makes for a great experience and then share our experience with you by writing in-depth new casino reviews. Every casino that we recommend must score at least a 9 out of 10 in all the parameters listed below:
1. Stability of Software
Does the software operate smoothly, or does it disconnect and freeze at times? How many software providers are listed on the website? The quality and number software providers show how the casino really feels about the punters’ experience. The software available determines the rules you will be required to follow, the table limits, the games on offer, the odds you get, availability on mobile devices, and much more.
Some web casinos develop their software in-house while others seek the services of a third-party casino games developer. But overall, the presence of the software providers below truly pushes a casino up our list:
- Rival Gaming Realistic Game
- Evolution Gaming
- RealTime Gaming
- Top Game
- Play’N Go
- 1×2 Gaming
- NYX Interactive
- Viaden Gaming
A low-quality software distracts game play and is irritating. With so many casinos online, we only recommend websites powered by top-of-the-line software providers. We also love casinos that foray together games from different software providers.
2. Helpful Customer Service
It is very easy to dismiss the significance of customer service when the website is running well. But if you run into an issue when playing, customer support can make or break your experience.
Website that offer polite, knowledgeable and 24/7 customer support via live chat, phone and email are the best. We like websites that maintain an extensive FAQ section that provides answers to all basic questions about the casino. More importantly, we consider the depth and response time of the customer support. The shorter the lead time, the higher we rank the casino.
We do not recommend casinos that that provide automated responses that do not even solve your issues.
3. Attractive Bonuses and Promotions
We rank websites that provide both welcome bonus, free spins, and a VIP program and ongoing promotions high in our list. We also consider the bonus terms and conditions. On a minimum:
- The terms and conditions should not be copied from other online casinos.
- The wagering requirement and bonus validity period should be reasonable.
- Low withdrawal limits and short cash-out periods.
4. Casino Games Offered
Would you like to be forced to play bingo because poker is not on offer? That is like walking into a restaurant and taking bread because pizza is not available. Quite disappointing, right? The casinos should provide slots, table games, poker, bingo, scratch cards, live casino games, Kenol, Jackpot slots, and so on. For specialty websites such as the mushrooming number of brand new slots sites, the number and quality of games on offer should be reasonable.
5. Casino Deposit and Withdrawals
Being able to deposit and withdraw from your account securely, safely, and conveniently is a vital factor. We ensure that all popular banking methods are present, such as debit cards, credit cards, bank/wire transfers, pre-paid cards, pay-by-phone, and eWallets. We particularly love it if we can find PayPal as one of the payment options.
Often, online casinos enact a holding period for verification and sometimes impose maximum and minimum withdrawal limits. If a website imposes such restrictions, we check to confirm they are clearly listed on the site’s banking page before recommending it.
The website must hold an operating license from the relevant gambling agencies in all the region where it operates. In UK, that is the UK Gambling Commission. The casinos should uphold responsible gambling practices, and safeguard punters data using 128 Bit SSL encryption and secure servers.
7. Quality Graphics
It is one thing to play in a casino with awesome bonuses and payouts, and another thing to play in a site with cool graphics. A good casino should look and feel professional, friendly, and easy to navigate.
8. Great Reputation
Longstanding sites that are popular for hosting fairness and randomness of outcome work hard to gain that reputation. We do not list blacklisted or scam websites posing as gambling casinos.
New Features that We Look for in Online Casinos
1. Mobile Gaming: As more and more players use smartphones to place their bets, mobile gaming is taking center-stage. Some important aspects here include the mobile gaming portfolio, the quality of mobile games, the ease of use, device compatibility, and the availability of mobile customer support.
2. 3D Gaming: Virtual Reality is now a reality in the online gambling scene. Major developers like Microgaming and NetEnt have already launched 3D gaming products on the Oculus Rift platform. At the current rate of evolution, we can expect 3D gaming to become a mainstream feature of the best new online casinos in a few years. Innovative new casinos that have adopted 3D gaming get some bonus points up your list.
3. Gamification: New online casinos are widely adopting gamification to create unique brands. Some elements of gamification that we look for include Mission Based Reward Systems, casino challenges, casino tournaments, story-based gaming models, casino currencies to buy brand merchandise and more.
4. Crypto-currency Banking: The best new online casinos support the use of crypto-currencies like bitcoin. Bitcoin offer a lot of advantages over normal currencies like user anonymity, no currency conversion charges, and instant payments.
Generally, there are a lot of things that we put into consideration when deciding whether to list a casino or not. We only recommend new online casinos, such as Fruity King, that are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. We treasure websites with links to GamCare, BeGambleAware.org, Gamblers Anonymous, GamBlock and more.